Monday, June 16, 2008

orange you lucky?















I have been asked to host the next Brenda Photo Challenge and I've been enjoying myself so much with taking all of these pictures, how could I refuse???
I really am inspired by the creativity everyone has demonstrated with the pictures they have posted.
I can easily lose myself in photography and I'm sure it's much the same way with all of you. So far the themes have included, "signs of Spring", "bright", "liquid", keys", and "communication"...all wonderfully imaginative ideas, so I've been thinking hard and have finally decided this next photo challenge will be ORANGE...anything orange, and to give everyone ample time to get those creative juices flowing, I have chosen Saturday, June 28th as the posting date. That will give people plenty of time to join in and time to take pictures! While searching through blogs making sure I wasn't repeating a theme I stumbled across the rules for this photo challenge on Donna's lovely blog
"Made In Heaven" and thought it might be helpful for them to re-surface again for the next lucky host (*wink).

Rules:
1. If you're asked to host the next challenge, and you accept the mission..LOL..pick a date (usually two weeks gives everyone time to gather their subjects and snap their photos).

2. Pick a Theme (can be Anything that floats your boat).

3. Post the rules and the next host, on your post. The Next host then does the same!

So if you are participating in THIS photo challenge, leave me a comment saying so and I will post a link in my sidebar...have FuN!

17 comments:

Debbie said...

Ummm, will think about this one. Should be fun though! You'll be a fantastic host :)

P.S. Still planning on passing on the sweet blog award you gave me :)

John-Michael said...

It is a kick to see a version of one of my first cameras here. Whilst exploring the possibilities of a future in photography, I purchased a 3X5 Graphlex from an estate goods store that I passed every day on my way to and from High School. As I walked by that beautiful camera on its tripod beckoned to me. And I enjoyed it until my enlistment in the Marine Corps. (sold it to a fellow Marine to fund a trip home on leave later. have regretted the loss a few times since...like now, for instance [smile]) Thank you for the memories.

Lovingly ...

Brenda said...

Count me in. I love Orange and now I'll be looking for Orange everywhere I go for the next two weeks.

Thank you so much for being our Hostess for this challenge!

Cindra said...

Orange.... hmmmm... sounds delicious. I'm in.

Sally said...

Well, orangechoo the clever one!! Okay, I'm in too! Thanks. Love the photo of the camera!!

Donna said...

I'm In!! Sounds...FUN!!LOL...as usual! Now if I can just get hubby to pose....KIDDING!! Now everything I see is orange!!Have a wonderful day!!

Karen said...

I'm looking forward to this. It gives me a creative goal in mind to think about. I think everyone else is right, I'll be seeing orange either everywhere I look or nowhere for the next 2 weeks. I really like the sketch of a camera.

About the mug for my Dad, I actually mailed it back to him and he got it in time for Father's Day. Kind of fun.

dabrah said...

Please count me in. It's not my favourite colour, but I'm sure there's lots of it around. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Count me in cupcake. I love the color orange...
Sending you love, Nita

Tonjia said...

I love the orange idea! I can hardly wait to see what people come up with.

kimberly said...

well, joni....hopefully life will have settled down by then~ :) so count me in on this one.....i will just get around a little late that morning for comments, as wyatt's baptism is that morning.....but will get around some time!
have a wonderful day,
kimberly

Jeanne said...

orangae you sweet to hostess..hehe. Love the photos of the doves! Beautiful. Getting my thinking cap on for this challenge. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Joni,

I'm in! Great idea for a challenge. Now I will be looking for ornage where ever I go. LOL

Karen M said...

Yes, I want to play. I enjoyed the last photo challenge. Please include me.

Debbie said...

Question? How long does the challenge last?

I'm also :) going to the lake this weekend with my best friend and hopefully her hubby will stay home LOL!

Debbie said...

Thanks, Joni...I got it now!! I better start clicking away :)for June 28th!

Jeanette said...

Count me in. I'll be looking for the next two weeks for anything orange!

Sun Salutation

Here I am, adrift in a day filled with smoldering breezes that are quick to turn stagnant, looking for the sun to burn away the dust and sm...