Wednesday, July 1, 2009

and then there's July...















To always have the desire to grow and learn, to cultivate and blossom, to discover and become...these are the wishes blown into the summer breeze today...welcome July for planting and pruning these wishes to fit our individual needs ~

13 comments:

WR said...

WONDERFUL PHOTO and THOUGHTS!

Denise said...

Beautiful picture..... come on July.. I am ready for you!

Evansmom said...

Great post. Here in Maine, we are very ready for July! We have had something like 5 times the normal amount of rain with another rainy day today!

Karen said...

What a beautiful post! The photo is so rich and full of color. God is certainly planting and pruning in my life this summer. What wonderful wishes!

Sally said...

So very beautiful just like you! ((hugs))

Donna said...

Oh, this is SO Pretty!!hughugs

kimberly said...

beautiful, dear joni!
p.s. trying to deal with my paypal account....have one, but not accepting my info....dealing with them now....will let you know!
hugs,
kimberly

Brenda said...

Wow! Sigh, beautiful thoughts.

Salute said...

Please stop by and get your award.

Marge said...

Beautiful photo! And as always, beautiful words. Sitting in ND on the border with Montana. I'll try to get some photos up tonight. Slow connection here.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi, the name of your blog caught my attention. What a beautiful photo! Thanks for letting me visit and enJOY your weekend!

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Amen!

John-Michael said...

How I do blossom in this garden of Life that we share! Awareness that I celebrate the wonder of your elegant beauty ... displaces the occasional dropping of blooms from my life. I love the Bouquet that Life makes of our Friendship!!

I love You, Joni ...

Sun Salutation

Here I am, adrift in a day filled with smoldering breezes that are quick to turn stagnant, looking for the sun to burn away the dust and sm...