I am truly touched and humbled to receive this award and I really don't know what to say. At the heart of blogging we each reach out in our unique way to share a message, encourage others, and try to spread a little sunshine, but often we are the ones relishing the much needed friendships that transpire, and it is heavenly to experience the joy of so much unconditional caring that goes on here. Karen, I thank you for this gift, but more importantly I thank you for your kind heart and the friendship you so graciously extend to others......and now I get the privilege of passing it on to Seven Brilliant Bloggers who have repeatedly blessed me with their words ~ Please accept this award from my heart to yours ~ for all that you say and for all that you don't say ~ for always being uplifting and true ~ for bringing me your corner of the world and sharing your views ~ for all the kind words you so generously leave on my doorstep ~ for being Brilliant in my eyes ~
I know it's a bit excessive posting twice in one day, but I am going out of town and wanted to acknowledge this award before leaving....have a wonderful day!
9 comments:
That is very thoughtful of you to include me in your list of people to recieve the award. Brilliant Blogger I am not, but it is brilliantly fun to blog, so maybe that counts!!!
Have a safe journey, and we will catch up soon as you get back.
you deserve this and thanks for all your warm thoughts.
Thank you so much Miz Joni! So many thoughts and words roll around in my head and so few of them come out right, surely none brilliantly, but I hope they, at least, have heart. Thank you for taking the time to drop and and see me.
You are most deserving Joni! I love coming to your blog. Always so comforting, even though you are going through some changes :)
I'm with Brenda..thank you for coming to see me! I can always count on your visit! Thank you so very much for thinking of me and I will proudly post it and share it!
((HUGS))Hurry back soon!
now you have me crying and it's a site for the eyes!! No Thank you Joni...Thank you for always be here when I need you no matter how much time has passed, or the long waited phone conversation is in need, I know I can ALWAYS count on you! your blog lifts me up more then relize, makes me stop and think about thing's, thing's that I have a tendency to put on the "back burner" so to speak, but one thing that will never be put on the "back burner" and that's my love and friendship for you! I know you know this but I will say it til the day God call's me home..... I love you friend!
xoxoxoxoxox
Nettie
thank you sweet joni.....i remember the first time you came to visit....it was a post about clouds in october 2007....and i in turn came to visit you and morning coffee....i remember it was soothing and beautiful and you had so many things to share......and i have been sharing a cup with you pretty much every morning since...only now i come here to see what my friend has going on in her life and what she has to say.....how sweet this friendship in blogland can be. thank you for thinking of me.....sharing my life and thoughts....
hugs dear friend, and have a wonderful out of town trip .....is that to see kidlets? :)
kimberly
Thanks so much Joni
This means so much coming from you.
Have a wonderful time out of town.
God Bless You my friend
Hugs
Patti
Joni...thank you so much. What an honor and pleasant surprise. Truly it is you that blesses me all the time. I can always see the smile in your typed words and imagine that if we were talking face to face, friendly encouraging hugs would be readily available.
Have fun out of town. I look forward to hearing all about it.
Dear friend, I have something for you at my place when you are free and returned from your trip.
Post a Comment