I put together a little water garden container for my front patio. It is currently hosting two goldfish and an algae eater. If I can just get Jack to stop drinking from it when he dashes out the front door, it might stand a chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sun Salutation
Here I am, adrift in a day filled with smoldering breezes that are quick to turn stagnant, looking for the sun to burn away the dust and sm...
-
Refining myself daily from the inside out... Feeling blessed by the simple things: sunshine laughter love
-
Life is funny. At the beginning of the semester I pressed my slacks so as to be sure to look professional in all of my classes. I went to be...
7 comments:
Oh how cute! I never thought of such a thing, but I really like it.
You asked about the bread recipe. I hesitate to post it because it's in a book currently available and popular. It's from Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg, M.D. and Zoe Francois. There are several gluten-free recipes, this one called GF Crusty Boule on page 236. You can get the recipe from their web site if you dig into the depths of the recipes! It's good!
Blessings to you friend!
this is wonderful. Jack I presume is your pet ? As long as Jack doesn't eat the fish. I really enjoy our pond. It's a little bit of work, but the lilies make up for it.
This is so cool .
Great idea !
oh that is wonderful, joni....great idea and had to chuckle about jack.....hopefully the goldfish take a lesson from the algae eater and dive deep!
xoxo
kimberly
Love this! Maybe that would work on my front porch...hummm...
Thanks for the idea!!!
hughugs
Love Jack!
i love your little water garden...love nita
I love this idea - always wanted a water garden. I wonder if the fish would take care of mosquito eggs because we already have enough mosquitoes in our part of the country!
Post a Comment