These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.Take these words along with the image when you post your award.
I received this cute little award from Annette, a very special friend and fellow blogger who I love for a number of reasons, but mostly because she is real. What you see is what you get. She tells it like it is and she is just so precious in her spirit that I consider her to be an angel here on earth. The words on her blog are like a patchwork quilt--they are colorful, warm, and reflect a number of things on her heart...always honest and precise. Thank you Nettie for just being YOU...I'll pass this little gem on with careful consideration to the meaning behind it.
Even though I have been incredibly busy...too busy to post, I often sneak away from my work long enough to find refuge in a few of your blogs. I love everyone, so selecting just a handful is a task that tugs at my heart, but these blogs do it for me....they often bring me peace in one way or another - and for that I thank you and offer you this cute little "award" to adorn your blog.
So take it, pass it on, spread the joy...and know there is a corner of appreciation stored in my heart for the way you bless my day when I visit your blog.
10 comments:
Congratulations to you sweetie!! Well deserved!! Happy night to you!!hughugs
I LOVE YOU! There is simply nothing better than the kind, gentle, and tender Love of a True Friend. And You, My Precious Joni are precisely that God-given Gift to my Being. After a pain-filled night (and day) spent in the not-so-much-fun of back spasms ... awakening to this sweet visit from You blessed my Soul. Thank You, My Darling!
Lovingly ...
Congrats! It is a sweet award...... Let your light so shine before men!
What a beautiful award Joni.
Congratulations, you deserve it!
Hugs
God Bless You
Patti
Congratulations, For it is a well deserved award.
Hi Joni,
This means so much to me. Your blog is so wonderful and I often stop by to read your posts and then don't have time to write and let you know I've been here. Thank you for your encouragement you always give!
Joni dear,
This means so much to me! Thank you. I don't usually pay any attention to these awards because they seem so silly. This one means something to me. Shining His Light is a big part of my life, but something a person doesn't usually get comments on. I thank you again, sweet, kind, wonderful friend who brightly shines His light! I will get it on my blog later today.
And may your Holy Week be blessed.
oh i need to do the same, dear friend!!! and you said it all about annette.....and you would know.....with your friendship in double digit years! :)
and i will join in the others to say thank you for the words and inspiration found here!
love and hugs, joni....
kimberly
Wow, Thank you so much! It seems as if I have only known you for a short time and I feel blessed that my blog means something to you. I enjoy visiting your blog as well.
My sweet friend, you are so deserving of this and you know I find such peace when coming here. I am going to visit your buddies because if you love them, I will too :)
I LOVE the word self-aggrandizement!
Post a Comment