
Well that was a nice surprise! This is a picture of my son Erik during his Eagle Scout ceremony. It seems like it was so long ago...he still had braces on his teeth...now he's a grad student...they do grow up way too fast! Scouting was a good experience for our family. It gave us the opportunity to explore adventurous things as a family...backpacking, kayaking, hiking, etc. Lots of wonderful memories!
I am always a little reluctant to pass these things on because many people don't like to do them (but I do!), so don't feel hard-pressed to do it if you do not have the time, but it will give you something fun and interesting to share! I will randomly pass this on to the first two and the last two people on my "Neighbors" Blog Roll....now let me go see who that is!
Have a beautiful day!
9 comments:
Okey-dokey, I'm going to try to do this tomorrow, but I may have to make exceptions since because of the crash I only have 2 folders in My Pictures wight now.
Hope you're having a great day!
Such a great picture of your son, and nice commentary to go along with it!
I'll try to get this done tonight; if not, it will be next week. But, I will do it!! ((HUGS))
I know you are and were so proud of your son. That is quite an accomplishment! My brother was an eagle scout and I remember how hard he worked.
woo..that is me...mmm...well, I will have to go look and see what is in my folders...!
yes, the girl guide movement was an interesting place to be when I was growing up, even though I didn't enjoy it quite so much, or go on to do such adventurous things, I am sure it was beneficial for me and that I learnt a lot!
off I go to look at my photos
Annie!
I loved that. Isn't it fun to look back on things? Your son was an Eagle Scout!!! That is awesome, what an acomplishment, what an honor. That is what I love about the tagging things, you never know what might be there! And learning something new about my friends is so much fun. Thank you for doing this!
I got tagged on this one too, so you'll have to check out mine. Congrats to your son being an Eagle Scout. That is hard to accomplish! DH was one when he was a lad.
well, I have my fourth fourth photo up for you Joni!
Annie
ps I wasn't quite aware that Eagle scout was such a high honor...so congrats to your son on his achievement!
My pictures are scattered all over and I couldn't begin to find the 4th and 4th LOL. This is a great photo of your young man.
I came to tell you to go enter Earl's recent picture here:
http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/
Just thought you might want to check it out :)
I got the info from here:
http://badattitudefarm.blogspot.com/
I'm going to go see what I have in the 4th folder, 4th picture. It will be interesting to see what's there.
We are enjoying Florida, but I'm starting to miss the grand kids a lot. Guess it's time to make some phone calls!
Post a Comment