Sunday, May 18, 2008

happy birthday to me...

















I was going through some old pictures this morning, having a pity party with myself, wondering where the years have all gone...today is my birthday and I have to spend it buried in homework so I'm feeling sorry for myself I guess...y'know a girl doesn't turn 44 everyday and I just never imagined I would be actualizing that it truly is "just another day".

Anyway, I know my kids will do something silly or sweet for me today,
they are good for that...they can melt my heart or put a smile on my face without even saying a word...I'll look forward to that.

so which picture do you think is me?
You can enlarge it by clicking on the picture if you need to.

8 comments:

kimberly said...

oh joni....happy happy birthday to you, my sweet friend!!! i so wish i had known!!!! and i hope you have a sweet, love filled day....even if you are buried in homework! maybe you can kick up your heels for more than ONE reason in a few days....
for some reason i have you pictured as a little brown haired cutie....so my guesses (yes i get more that one) is second row second from the right...or third row fourth from the right....
again, have a sweet day....i'll eat a piece of cake for you today....and blow out a candle :)
love and hugs for you on your special day!
kimberly

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Have a wonderful day!
Just try to savor the moments even though you have to spend some of them on homework.

I'd try to guess which one is you, but they're all so cute. It would have to be one with alot of spunk and personality.

Kimberly said...

Happy Happy Birthday to You! Hope it's a wonderful day and your best year yet!

pchickki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONI
44 years old? You are just a baby honey.

Thanks for the comments on my post about the German Dolls. I hope you find yours and post about it. I would love to see it!

Hope you had a wonderful day!
Hugs
God Bless You
Patti

Annette said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! !
to my sweetest and dearest friend in the world who I've been blessed with for many years, dating back since the 3 grade! I love dear one!
hug's, kisses, and
lot's of love to you!

Luv Nettie

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

I don't know if you could stand me singing to you so I'll save you from that. Hope you did have a happy birthday. Sorry I didn't get around to reading blogs this last few days... so I could have wished you good on your birthday!

44 is a good age to begin the rest of your life. :)

John-Michael said...

I am so glad that You told me when to celebrate your birth each year (I now have it on my calendar for an annual reminder of a re-occurring joy in my life.) I do love and appreciate Life's gift of You to my world and in my Heart.

The best of life to You, Dearest Joni all through the year to follow. I love You.

Debbie said...

Oh gosh...Happy Belated Birthday Joni!! I've had a mess going on here and have not been a faithful reader!

I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

What an adorable little girl you were :)

Sun Salutation

Here I am, adrift in a day filled with smoldering breezes that are quick to turn stagnant, looking for the sun to burn away the dust and sm...