Wednesday, April 23, 2008

it's good to smile















Do you think my neighbors would mind?

5 comments:

Annette said...

funny....Amanda told me ysterday she wants a black sheep, I said "I don't think your friends would want to come and live with us" so I then had to explaine the black sheep thing to her, shes been so sheltered! Hugs, and more hug's Nettie

Anonymous said...

Lol! I love some sheep myself but we aren't allowed to keep livestock in our garden :)

kimberly said...

probably not if you let them borrow them every other week! :)
we would only need one, with the little patch of grass we have.....arizona lawns are usually gravel! ugh....but bryan compromised and put some in the backyard! 5 minutes max to mow it! :)
hugs,
kimberly

Joni said...

just for the record...I had to pay $3.77 a gallon for gas today, so I'm making a proposal at the dinner table tonight about those sheep....or maybe we should just buy a horse...I could ride that to school!

John-Michael said...

The concept becomes more attractive with each passing day.

(Come to think of it ... so do You!)

Sun Salutation

Here I am, adrift in a day filled with smoldering breezes that are quick to turn stagnant, looking for the sun to burn away the dust and sm...